Based in Tasmania, Australia
September 1, 2017
Press / Business contact:
Regions of Ruin is a 2D pixel side-scrolling RPG with town-building, where you explore, fight and build into an open world that progressively challenges you and your settlement, and threatens the extinction of the dwarven race.
Regions of Ruin is a 2D pixel side-scrolling RPG with town-building, where you explore, fight and build into an open world that progressively challenges you and your settlement, and threatens the extinction of the dwarven race. You must explore ruins, take on challenging enemies, rescue dwarves, and recruit them to help you rebuild a thriving settlement. Along the way you will gear up, build your hero's skills, take on powerful bosses, and grow in strength to carry on the legacy of your forefathers.
Regions of Ruin Early Access Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Vox Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "" -
- "“A fun action game inspired by Kingdom’s visuals that actually lets you FIGHT the bad guys!”"
- Thomas Van Den Berg - Creator of hit indie title Kingdom, www.kingdomthegame.com
- "“This world looks awesome! I can't wait to get lost and die in it.”"
- Dan "Indie" Long, Twitch.tv/indie
- "“If you’ve been wondering what a 2D sidescrolling action take on Kingdom would look like, it appears that there may be an answer for you in the upcoming Regions of Ruin.”"
- Don Parsons "Techraptor", techraptor.net
Regions of Ruin Website
Regions of Ruins offical website http://www.regionofruin.com.
Humble Store Page
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Vox Games
Producer, Poysky Production
Pau Damià Riera
Music and Sound Design, www.paudamiariera.com